Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I can't believe that it is Labor Day weekend. We all know what that means- summer is over! Here are some pictures from our summer.





Caroline's first trip to the lake






Caroline's first trip to the beach



Dan's first
Father's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!! glad you started one of these so we can keep up w/ miss caroline :)

Anonymous said...

Court, she is such a DOLL, what beautiful eyes!!! Grammy said that she was almost crawling the other day. The page is so cute, you should do a myspace or facebook page too. I hope that we can get together soon so I can see Caroline. I am off on Monday's now so maybe we can do lunch or take the babies to the park. I would love to get the girls together so they can get to know each other, they would be so cute together. Have a great Labor Day and War Eagle!!!