Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Caroline's Tubes

As most of you know, we had to take Caroline to get tubes put in her ears yesterday. :( Everything went smoothly and she did great! She is feeling good and being her happy normal self! We knew that it was going to be pretty routine- but it was definitely hard on Dan and me going through that for the first time. We truly appreciate your prayers and concern!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope she is feeling better soon luv your blog

Debra W said...

Courtney:
I'm so excited that you all have taken the time to put together these wonderful sites. I'm thrilled to be able to watch this beautiful little angel grow. Thank you so much for allowing us to keep up with your sweet family in this way. Bless you all and hope to see you soon.
Debra Williams (Ken's wife)

Anonymous said...

i am so thankful everything went well. i know that had to be hard. hope she is feeling much better!

The Rouse Family said...

I am glad she is doing fabulous!!! Love ya'll tons.....happy b'day :)