Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Caroline!

I knew the day would come where I would have to do Caroline's one year-old post. I just didn't know how fast it would come! Caroline you have been the best gift that we could ever ask for. You have made this the best year we have ever had! You are such a special blessing! We love you so very much! I will post pictures from her party when I get them. It has been a wonderful day but an extremely long day. I am going to bed! Happy First Birthday Caroline!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how much more wonderful everything is since you came along! What did we ever do without you?! I love you so very much, Cara Kate!

Unknown said...

Happy B'day Caroline!
Love,
Blair

p.s. I can't wait to see B'day pics!!

Anonymous said...

love her on my lap, my hand goes in the waistband of her nappy and finds her warm, wet, soft, tight, puffy, chubby 1 yr old pu--y, I gently massage it for her and she kicks and squeals like mad, as her orgasm starts to build and her pu--y tingles she starts to gently sob as she doesn't know what it all though it feels good, I pull my finger out from her pu--y and suck it so I can taste her baby pu--y juices mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love the taste of baby