Sweet pictures, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! What is Dan feeding her?!?
that would be a chicken leg! :)
You know I was getting my hair done today and we started talking about birthday parties and I realized that was his second one too! So sorry! :) I do forget he was there though since I literally didn't hold him once the entire time!
I am hard looking at her suck that finger, she really has a lip lock on that I just wish it was my c--k
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sweet pictures, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! What is Dan feeding her?!?
that would be a chicken leg! :)
You know I was getting my hair done today and we started talking about birthday parties and I realized that was his second one too! So sorry! :) I do forget he was there though since I literally didn't hold him once the entire time!
I am hard looking at her suck that finger, she really has a lip lock on that I just wish it was my c--k
Post a Comment