Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

18 and holding!

Caroline turned eighteen months a couple of weeks ago. Once again I can't believe how fast time is flying by. We went today for her 18 month check-up. She weighs a whopping 19 lbs and 8 oz's! 5 % in weight and 50 % in height. Dr. Smith says that she is perfectly healthy. She is just a very busy petite little girl! Caroline loves jewelry, as you can see in the following pictures. We don't leave home without her beads! She loves mac and cheese and most other things! She loves to color. I can actually give her a crayon without her eating it! She is still not talking a whole lot. She is very verbal- we just don't know what she is saying all the time! :) The new thing that she is doing is when you ask her a question- she holds her hands out to the side, shrugs and hums "I don't know!" It's too cute. Sorry that this post was a little lengthy. It's the only way I will remember things! Wow! 18 months! I know that I always say this but this is a really fun age! You blink and they grow right before your eyes! Life has never been better! Caroline, we love you so very much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is precious!! i love the dress w/ her name on it. madeline loves jewelry too :)

Jenn said...

Ok so Ethan officially outweighs her! :) Glad we were able to spend a little time with you guys this week!

The Rouse Family said...

Love it! Can't wait to play this week. I hope she gets to feeling better...poor girl!!!